|Job Title||Speech Language Therapist|
|Location||San Diego, CA 92123|
|Description||Speech Pathologist Travel Assignment
San Diego, CA
This is a part time position, roughly 20 hours week. Looking for someone to cover both the Vista and San Diego care centers, daily mileage about 100 miles per day. Candidates must have home health experience and a current CA license. 13 week assignment. Hours will increase as the care center is able to see more patients when this contractor starts.
Responsible for assessments and treatments of patients with speech and language disorders, including development, mental, and organic involvement according to physician’s orders.
Home visits. Periodic office meetings. Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and agency-required liability insurance.
1. Master’s degree with a major in speech pathology or audiology.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice speech pathology specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
3. Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
4. One (1) year of experience in speech pathology preferred.
5. Current CPR certification.
This is just a preview of the products and services you will have access to!
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply