||If you have a background in CRM software and want to work for a fast-growing, global high-tech company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Career Evolutions is searching for an ERP Business Leader for a fast-growing, global high-tech company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. It’s a full-time position with annual salary up to $90,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits.
Job Title: ERP Business Leader
Job Description: You will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of the organization’s customer relationship management (CRM) software through best practices and direct management. You will work across all functional departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, Project Management, Finance, and IT. You will resolve program issues in a timely and accurate manner either directly or by working with third-party providers, as well as ensuring that CRM and related applications meet corporate objectives and fulfill end-user requirements. You will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of CRM and other customer-facing software critical to business operations. Additional responsibilities include establishing service level agreements with CRM users as well as devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives to eliminate corrupt or redundant information from CRM database.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certifications in Quality, Business Process, and CRM Technologies desired
- 5+ years of direct experience in managing CRM applications
- Previous experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Experience with reports, dashboards and analytics
- Excellent professional services background working with customers
- Hands-on experience with automated software management tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Previous experience with core software applications, including ERP systems, marketing technologies, customer portals, and mobile solutions
- Excellent project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills