- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through A/B testing with ad copy, landing pages, geo-targeting, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing paid search programs
- Google Adwords Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytic tools and interfaces, i.e. Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint