|Job Title||Senior Systems Engineer - RCS|
|Location||Hilliard, OH 43026|
|Other Location||United States|
|Description||Brief Description of the Position
This is a new product development position. The Systems Engineering discipline is responsible for ensuring that the product/system meets all technical requirements and is responsible for delivery of the product/system. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for requirements analysis, design, implementation and test of radar and microwave systems. Primary responsibilities will focus on the creation of system-level designs, documentation, test procedures, test execution and delivery of the complete, functional radar system/product. The Senior Systems Engineer typically reports to an engineering manager and provides training and guidance to systems engineering team members.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Responsible for successful development of one or more systems or products.
2. Responsible for analyzing requirements and coordinating all required technical disciplines.
3. Responsible for verifying system/product meets operational requirements.
4. Responsible for creating and maintaining meaningful task lists and estimates.
5. Creates product documentation inputs for technical writers
6. Other duties as required.
STAR Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Required Skills||Required Education
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent; Masters preferred
1. Minimum 5 years related professional experience
2. Experienced with hardware, software and/or systems development
3. Must be team focused, organized and highly self-motivated
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Proficient with electromagnetic, RF, and microwave principles
6. Proficient with RF test equipment (e.g. spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc.)
7. Proficient with pulsed and/or CW radar principles
|Optional Skills||Preferred Qualifications
1. Familiar with radar cross section (RCS) measurement or antenna measurement techniques
2. Familiar with digital signal processing (DSP)
3. Familiar with digital design methodologies (e.g. VHDL, FPGA, etc.)
4. Familiar with software design and development methodologies
5. Familiar with motion control devices and motion control (positioners, motors and drives)
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply