• Develops, maintains, and supports web applications and analyzes requirements.
• Must be disciplined in the software development approach where unit testing is a premium.
• Mentor junior developers and provide coding standards and guidance as necessary.
• Programs all or selected components of Web applications.
• Develops unit testing automation techniques to ensure quality code development.
• Is a self-motivator that can work in a collaborative dynamic environment and has a high attention to detail.
• 7 or more years of IT work experience.
• Strong JAVA/J2EE experience
• Design Patterns
• ANT or Maven or any build framework
• Continuous Integration
• SQL Server
• Experience working with Agile/RUP/ SDLC Methodologies
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with virtual development teams
• International experience recommended
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Spring, ORM, JQuery
• Experience using any open source technologies is a plus