See what it’s like to be part of an employee owned company. The qualified applicant will become part of Aveshka's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Office (PSPO) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPO supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.
Aveshka is seeking qualified team members in software development, system engineering, testing, requirements, operations, database specialists and other staff to support the full lifecycle development.
The qualified applicant must have experience in:
- Must have an active or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance.
- Prior experience with CBP desired.
- Experience with legacy mainframe/COBOL/Datacom preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall Test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.
- Developing test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts to during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performing retesting and regression testing.
- Documenting test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Providing support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
- Applicant must have experience with automated test tools (Quality Center, QTP, Rational Functional Tester preferred) as well as collaboration and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA and Confluence Wiki.
- Familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
- All work will be performed on site at CBP offices in Northern Virginia. Some local travel to various CBP sites may be required. Travel to sites outside the Washington DC area may be required.
Aveshka Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Aveshka is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer.