The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Human Resource Business Consultant/Account Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resource Business Consultant/Account Manager
- Job ID
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
Are you looking for a HR Business Consultant/Account Manager position that allows you to have greater impact on your clients?
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 2500 employees. It is part of our mission to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant HR solutions that accelerate their potential. This is accomplished by hiring people who are passionate about the work they do. We are a team who invests ourselves in our clients so we can align our service offerings to their business objectives.
HR Business Consultant/Account Manager
Through a systematic approach and highly effective relationships, this position manages multiple MidMarket clients with complex and sophisticated human resource related business needs. As the MidMarket client advocate and strategic partner, this position is the architect of the relationship management strategy, the service plan strategy, and the overall client experience. This position leads and guides others in the delivery of solutions that positively impact our MidMarket client's business, resulting in retention and growth of the MidMarket client segment.
- Defines relationship strategies and builds relationship improvement plans and actions as needed to ultimately drive client loyalty and renewal
- Collaborates with internal partners to identify key issues, develop strategies and plans, resulting in a statement of work and a systematic approach to solving client problems
- Consults with client’s leadership team, gaining commitments and coordinating implementation guidelines.
- Drives results by staying with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is obtained or no longer reasonably attainable
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, abilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience in related field is required. Must have experience managing relationships with senior leaders with varying styles in client organizations. Must have experience applying financial, industry and market trends to client situations. Familiarity with HR strategic and operational functions is required. Must have demonstrated multi-account management experience.
- Strong formal presentation/facilitation skills with the ability to adjust appropriately to the audience.
- Ability to build trust by interacting with others in a way that give them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization
Bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential helps us create progressive business solutions for our clients. Insperity is looking for key individuals to provide guidance and service to our client base. Join a company voted one of the "America’s Most Admired Companies" by Forbes Magazine! In fact, its Insperity’s commitment to people as well as technology that creates a winning combination for our employees and our clients.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!
To Apply: To respond to this opportunity, please go to: http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=655808
Best Companies to Work For: Insperity was named in 2012 to Texas Monthly’s list of Best Companies to Work For in Texas for the seventh time. Insperity also has received regional workplace- related awards in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey and North Carolina. The awards are based in large part on the results of a survey sent to the company’s employees located in the specific states.
Best Places to Work: In 2012, Insperity was ranked by the Houston Business Journal on the Best Places to Work in Houston list in the category of companies with 500 or more employees, marking the eleventh year the company has been included on the list. Insperity also has received numerous workplace-related awards in outlying markets, including Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Charlotte, Dallas / Fort Worth, Denver, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Antonio and San Francisco. The awards are based on the results of a survey sent to the company’s employees in the various markets.
Top 100 Workplaces: Insperity was named in 2012 to the Houston Chronicle list of Top 100 Workplaces for the third year. The award is based in large part on the results of a survey sent to the company’s employees located in Houston.
We continue to be a noted and admired company to work with. Care to join us?
Diversity is the quality of leadership. EOE