There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
Marketing Automation Manager
The client-facing individual we seek will be a key member of the Digital Marketing Team and will build and execute successful marketing campaigns using Eloqua. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with internal constituents to develop integrated demand generation strategies including planning, implementation, execution, measurement and optimization of lead nurturing campaigns.
- Work with internal teams to create, map out, build and execute marketing campaign workflows in Eloqua. Update workflows as changes to business requirements occur.
- Implement email marketing campaigns while applying email marketing best practices.
- Document marketing automation processes, programs and procedures.
- Segment and leverage the marketing automation database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Maintain steady and healthy email marketing database growth with focus on data quality over quantity.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing results of various marketing programs (including 30/60/90 day assessments of each campaign) and develop reporting and data-driven recommendations on best practices, adjustments and/or enhancements.
- Manage event invitation, registration and follow-up processes, while constantly collecting feedback to be used for program enhancement.
- Develop Web forms and form processing.
- Research and maintain knowledge of marketing automation practices and makes recommendations to management on strategies to exploit new innovations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field and 2-3 years of marketing automation experience is required.
- Eloqua experience is preferred. CRM experience, especially NetSuite, is a plus.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within the Marketing/Sales cycle.
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with industry best practices (outbound/inbound marketing, demand generation, etc.).
- Clear understanding of closed-loop marketing model with focus on ROI.
- Ability to discuss technical matters with a non-technical audience in an effective way.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Competent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days.
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- 401(k) plan.
- And much more!