The member communications project management resource will perform formal project management methodology activities and utilize their professional and/or institutional knowledge to identify and implement continuous improvement efforts in the member communications space to drive increase member engagement and decreased company spend.
• Manage multiple projects with a focus on Continuous Improvement which may have many internal and external dependencies, are complex in scope, have divisional and/or organization-wide impact, have multiple integration points, a higher level or risk requiring mitigation plans and are worked within multiple teams of resources.
• Plans project timeliness and milestones, tracks progress, monitors and communicate project status and determine project costs and controls. Identifies and resolves project-related issues and/or risks.
• Report timely project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on projects through the project tracking system, and in project reviews and tollgates to leaders and stakeholders.
• Provide business decision making support and analysis
• Perform data manipulation and analysis (graphical and statistical) as required in support of performance metric reporting.
• Assign tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines to project team members.
BUSINESS SPECIFIC CRITERIA
• Migrating mandatory compliance communications from print to the web
• Bundling administrative communications quarterly
• Achieving common benefit language across multiple channels