There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Want to work for us and find out why?
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
Digital Marketing Manager
The dedicated individual we seek will be responsible for development and creation of digital programs that educate prospects about the value and benefits of Insperity’s products and services with the goal of effectively converting prospects to customers.
- Drive website innovation by identifying ways to improve site performance, design, content, goal conversions and Web analytics.
- Monitor and work closely with the editorial team to update Web pages in order to ensure brand standardization, content consistency/relevancy/accuracy and professionalism.
- Develop, monitor and analyze key performance metrics and presents recommendations for improvements to Web content and/or strategy groups.
- Manage, on a proactive basis, the Search Engine Marketing (paid/organic) strategy to ensure maximum ROI and optimal yield management in support of business goals.
- Oversee the online creative development for banners, landing pages and other campaign elements, including layout, design, functionality and copy.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all Insperity and ABU services, products and partners to craft insight-driven marketing information and materials that deliver measurable business results.
- Develop and communicate reports on Web performance metrics and project(s) status to management and/or stakeholders.
- Ensure timely completion of projects according to established deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field is required. Five years of digital marketing experience is required.
- Experience in defining site architecture, layout and navigation
- Experience managing and measuring integrated digital campaigns and projects including: websites, pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), email, web analytics, and social.
- Ability to understand the underlining technology associated with websites, PPC, SEO, analytics, social media and email marketing.
- Strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills to work with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work well, both independently and on teams. Ability to work with creative teams and with diverse audiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of organization, logic and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to track program milestones and deliverables to ensure successful project implementation.
- Proven experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Up to 5% of travel.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days.
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- 401(k) plan.
- And much more!