|Job Title||SharePoint Developer|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
Career Evolutions is searching for an experienced SharePoint Developer for a fantastic premier private university in Phoenix AZ. It’s full-time direct-hire position with salary DOE and a great benefit package including Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan, Education Tuition Program of up to 100% of tuition costs and a generous holiday and paid time off package.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of SharePoint related environment(s), including development, customizations, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the system.
You will be expected to use the SharePoint out of the box functionality to configure business solutions. If you’re passionate about configuring solutions on the SharePoint platform… If you understand what the SharePoint platform has to offer and understand how to leverage it with custom development… you’re the one we are looking for!
· Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
· Design and prototype various web parts in the SharePoint 2010 environment.
· Design and implement business applications using SharePoint and other BPM tools.
· Work with Business Analyst to gather, understand, and document customer requirements.
· Train end users to use new business applications.
· 7+ years of enterprise software experience with a background around Microsoft technologies
· Minimum 2 years of SharePoint 2010 experience including:
· The ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
· Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and under tight deadlines
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to details
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply