|Job Title||Director E-Commerce|
|Description||Are you a creative, artistic personality feeling held back in your current position? Are you a high energy, go-getter who loves a challenge? If you'd like the opportunity to think outside the box & take your career to the next level with a fast-growing, innovative company while having fun... read on!
Career Evolutions is searching for a seasoned Director E-Commerce with a fantastic global manufacturing company in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. We are looking for a Rock Star with a great combination of online/web management and marketing creativity. This full-time role will be based in headquarter North Scottsdale, AZ. Salary $125,000 - $190,000 DOE plus bonus and an exceptional benefit package.
The Director of Online Marketing/eCommerce will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing online customer acquisition campaigns to generate business growth. This candidate must be a proven strategist who can roll up his/her sleeves and drive execution, inspire a team and lead by example.
· Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
· Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives
· Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
· Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
· Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
· Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
· Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
· Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
· Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
· Experience with B2C eCommerce
· Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
· Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
· Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
· Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
· Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
· Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
· Demonstrated record of success with online acquisitions initiatives including SEO, SEM, paid search, affiliate, CPA, email and other media
· Ability to utilize site analytics in order to evaluate existing goals and results and to formulate strategies for optimized commerce systems
· Solid understanding of architecture and systems supporting eCommerce sites, including database, design environment, hosting solutions, and integrated commerce software.
· Minimum 5 years experience managing online customer acquisition campaigns for a fast growing, entrepreneurial company that relies heavily upon E-Commerce for its Direct Response Marketing activity
· Measurable experience in paid and organic search, affiliate programs, comparison shopping engines, email and other online programs
· Ability to create the strategic direction of increasing E-Commerce activity from a variety of online media channels to expand market share
· Strong knowledge of site design standards and strategies relative to usability, conversion, and search engine optimization
· Experience sourcing and implementing an e-commerce platform is a plus
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply