|Job Title||VP On-line Marketing|
|Description||Are you a creative, artistic personality feeling held back in your current position? Are you a high energy, go-getter who loves a challenge? If you'd like the opportunity to think outside the box & take your career to the next level with a fast-growing, innovative company while having fun... read on!
Career Evolutions is searching for a seasoned VP On-line Marketing with a fantastic global manufacturing company in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. We are looking for a Rock Star with a great combination of online/web management and marketing creativity. This full-time role will be based in headquarter North Scottsdale, AZ. Salary $120,000 - $200,000 DOE plus bonus and an exceptional benefit package.
You will oversee all on-line/web/digital marketing initiatives encompassing the corporate brand and achieving long-term revenue targets. This includes all elements of digital including e-commerce, online presence, web advertising, social media, SEO, online video, etc.
Your strengths and skills in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), email marketing, web development, social media and web analytics will be central to increasing awareness and interest in the company’s brand and products.
Using your strong analytical abilities and deep knowledge of digital marketing, you will formulate the game plan, develop all digital marketing initiatives and deliverables nationwide, in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. You should be able to successfully implement frameworks and strategies to support evolving online marketing operation in hyper growth environments.
You should possess the executive presence and communication skills required to lead and influence at every level, internally and externally. You should have passion for e-commerce, online marketing, and branding campaigns to drive optimized results and brand awareness. You will have to bring your creative A-game to drive innovation and achieve incremental ROI in all online marketing activities.
· Creates a creative and collaborative environment that delivers innovative and leading edge digital solutions to meet business objectives.
· Allocates resources across projects and manages contract relationships and contract agreements to ensure appropriate talent is assigned to meet deliverables.
· Provides deep analytical understanding of all programs to identify business drivers, areas of opportunity and how to maximize SEO/SEM.
· Provide digital communications strategy, for branding campaigns or long term engagement.
· Establish, implement and manage the use of key data, metrics and analytics in making business decisions. Be the champion of data and analytical based decision making for the Company.
· Gather critical customer data via analytics to better understand customers, their behavior and their engagement with the brand.
· Demonstrate strong verbal skills for presenting to leadership teams and industry leaders during meetings, tradeshows and conferences.
This role requires creativity, superb communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to be a proactive individual capable of performing multiple efforts simultaneously. This role also requires the ability to translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable, impactful recommendations and plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required. MBA strongly preferred
· 10+ years of Leadership experience in on-line marketing, web marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing and/or branding with a nationally and/or globally recognized brand
· Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)/consumer product industry preferred but not required
· Have a very thorough understanding of the value and power of a brand
· Possess both strategic and tactical experience marketing and building a well-recognized brand
· Proven record of creating and driving online marketing campaigns to successfully achieve marketing targets and revenue goals
· Proven ability to effectively use metrics and analytics in making key business decisions
· A highly innovative leader with the proven ability to think outside-the-box when developing business solutions
· A highly accountable leader able to influence, promote and drive synergies across multiple cross-functional departments in a very fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and create action plans in solving unstructured problems
· Experience identifying, negotiating and managing high-impact vendor partnerships
· Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills with a focus on tangible, measurable recommendations