|Job Title||Salesforce Consultant|
|Location||San Francisco Bay Area, CA|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Salesforce.com Consultant for a fast-growing consulting company in software development industry. This is a direct-hire full-time position located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Salary DOE plus bonus and great benefit package including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, Group Life, AD&D, year-end profit sharing and 4 weeks of vacation in the first year…etc.
You will act as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions. You will be the primary point of contact for custom Salesforce projects, including management of timelines, meeting established delivery dates, and ensuring the delivery of high quality work products. You will also help create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
· Analyze clients’ needs and define systems strategy; develop system requirements and create detailed business process documentation outlining clients’ needs.
· Implement proposed solution to include configuration, client reviews, data migration, training, and support.
· Monitor projects and client expectations; make sure projects adhere to outlined project scopes; engage clients with project change requests where appropriate.
· Constantly report and update project progress to all internal and client stakeholders.
· Advise clients on the use of Salesforce.com to support decision making and achievement of business goals.
· Ensure client approval and satisfaction of implemented Salesforce solution.
· Minimum 4 years of CRM consulting or relevant industry experience in enterprise working environment
· Minimum 2 full life cycle of CRM solutions implementations
· In-depth understanding of CRM application capabilities and constraints
· Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies
· Knowledge of CRM development best practices
· Excellent understanding of relational database concepts and how to best implement database objects in the CRM platform
· Experience integrating data into SalesForce from multiple data sources a big plus
· Experience with Customer and partner Portal
· Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels
· Enjoy working in a fun and collaborative environment.
· Able to communicate openly and candidly; ask questions and give inputs supported by a logical, analytical thought process.
· Enjoy working with colleagues who are at varying levels of professional experience, and enjoy sharing unique skills and experience within the team.
· Able to exercise independent judgment within a team setting, understanding that having a shared vision and set of expectations within the team are critical to the overall success of the team and individual.
· A voracious learner who understands that technology and customers have evolving wants, needs and capabilities; not content to stand still and wait to be told what to do or learn.
· Possess good time and task management skills. As the product of this consulting company is the “time and expertise” provided to customers, it is critical that the individual is always providing value to customers within time frames that meet agreed to timelines and budgets set jointly with customers. There are never any open ended projects.
· Enjoy project based work. Value that each project is a new business, a new model, and new goals to solve.
· Accountable not only for his/her own work, but the collective success of the team. The company measures collective success to a large degree.
· Very detail oriented; focus on completing assigned tasks fully in a self-directed manner.