|Job Title||Sr Salesforce Developer|
|Location||San Francisco Bay Area, CA|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Sr Salesforce.com Developer for a fast-growing consulting company in software development industry. This is a direct-hire full-time position located in the Bay Area, CA. Salary DOE plus bonus and great benefit package including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, Group Life, AD&D, year-end profit sharing and 4 weeks of vacation in the first year…etc.
You will design and develop custom Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions within our salesforce.com deployment for clients’ projects. You will work directly with clients and project members to scope, design, develop, test and refine customized Salesforce.com solutions. You must contribute on select projects through the software development lifecycle, understanding business requirements, implementation, and support.
· Support projects to translate business requirements/processes into logical, component-based technical designs and custom-built functionality in Salesforce.com
· Define/build customized solutions and perform system configurations in Salesforce.com; associated systems that support client requirements and processes
· Provide functional support to clients in CRM solutions such as Service and support, sales force automation, marketing campaigns, etc.
· Facilitate effective communication with clients to understand their business processes and requirements. Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process
· Debug and resolve Salesforce.com system-related issues
· Perform unit testing of all code written
· Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support for all Salesforce.com user groups
· Stay current on Force.com technology changes and collaborate with other developers on best practices
· Oversee change management processes, bug reports and enhancement requests
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent job experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience with custom configuration and implementations of Salesforce at enterprise level environment
· Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
· Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector)
· Previous working experience with SDLC methodologies
· Salesforce.com certification a strong preference
· Enjoy working in a fun and collaborative environment.
· Able to communicate openly and candidly; ask questions and give inputs supported by a logical, analytical thought process.
· Enjoy working with colleagues who are at varying levels of professional experience, and enjoy sharing unique skills and experience within the team.
· Able to exercise independent judgment within a team setting, understanding that having a shared vision and set of expectations within the team are critical to the overall success of the team and individual.
· A voracious learner who understands that technology and customers have evolving wants, needs and capabilities; not content to stand still and wait to be told what to do or learn.
· Possess good time and task management skills. As the product of this consulting company is the “time and expertise” provided to customers, it is critical that the individual is always providing value to customers within time frames that meet agreed to timelines and budgets set jointly with customers. There are never any open ended projects.
· Enjoy project based work. Value that each project is a new business, a new model, and new goals to solve.
· Accountable not only for his/her own work, but the collective success of the team. The company measures collective success to a large degree.
· Very detail oriented; focus on completing assigned tasks fully in a self-directed manner.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply