|Job Title||Java Architect|
|Location||West Chester, PA 19380|
|Description||1. Architect core components using Agile methodology. This includes creating Detailed Design using UML, Process Flows, Sequence
Diagrams, and sometimes pseudo-code level details.
2. Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
3. Maintain and support new and existing libraries and core services in the Enterprise Services Platform (ESP).
4. Develop prototype and architecture for new concepts and technology that would eventually be used by the Development teams.
5. Provide support and mentoring to both senior- and junior-level developers distributed amongst the Development teams.
6. Assist Operations team in optimizing and stabilizing the platform through identifying and tuning performance bottlenecks.
7. Offer 3rd level support for Development tools (e.g. Maven/Artifactory, Cruise Control, and Subversion)
8. Perform other duties as assigned
|Required Skills||1. 7+ yrs experience in Software Development, with 2+ yrs. experience as an architect/designer.
2. 4+ years experience developing SOA Applications using BEA Technical Stack.
3. 4+ years experience coding J2EE
4. 2+ years experience integrating distributed Applications including .NET, J2EE, and Client/Server Applications.
5. 2+ yrs experience in Architecture Analysis/Design, as well as demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.
6. 4+ years experience in developing distributed Java applications using Spring framework
7. 4+ years experience in developing Java applications using Hibernate framework.
8. Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
9. Development against relational database preferably using Oracle
10. 2 + years experience in using weblogic platform and JMX
11. Hands-on experience with model-driven development preferably using IBM Rational Software Architect or Sparx Enterprise Architect
12. Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS
13. In-depth knowledge of code build/maintenance solution preferably Maven or Ant
14. Working knowledge with automated build server preferably Cruise Control, AntHill, or Hudson
15. Ability to create cost-estimates and software/system development Business Cases.
16. Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
17. Must be a team player.
18. Must have “can do” /”will do” attitude.
|Optional Skills||1. Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
2. Experience in a Cable, Telecom, or a Media company a plus.
3. Experience with Voice, Data, and Video technology a plus
4. Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply