|Job Title||Sr. Java Developer|
|Location||Herndon, VA 20170|
|Description||1. Develop enterprise applications using Agile methodology.
2. Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
3. Create database objects to support components
4. Write Unit Test Cases
5. Identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives.
6. Support testing efforts and Support documentation efforts
7. Understand and consume application requirements and use cases
8. Design and document technical solution strategies and architectures fulfilling complex business requirements
9. Interact with experts from support teams regarding the definition and application of non-functional requirements for the solution to be developed.
10. Provide support and mentoring to other developers in the team and other TCS teams.
11. Work with Operations team in optimizing and stabilizing the application and tuning performance bottlenecks.
|Required Skills||Sr. Java Developer
1. 6+yrs experience in Java development,
2. 3+ yrs experience as senior-level Java developer/analyst required
3. 3+ UI Frameworks like Struts or JSF
4. 2+ year experience with web services (SOAP and REST), services based development, XML/XSD/WSDL, SOAPUI etc.
5. 3+ yrs Experience with Spring
6. 3+ yrs Experience with Hibernate
7. 3+yrs Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components with Oracle Weblogic Server
8. 3+ yrs experience in system analysis/design
9. 4+ experience in Oracle DB in developer perspective to write and execute queries required for the project needs. (involving writing SQL queries, script execution etc)
|Optional Skills||1. 3+ yrs Experience in unit testing framework like Junit, Easymock, JMock
2. 3+yrs experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
3. 3+ yrs Experience with development tools such as Eclipse and Maven
4. 3+ yrs on UNIX commands, Logs monitoring etc,
5. Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS
6. Experience in a Cable, Telecom, or a Media company a plus
7. Experience with Voice, Data, and Video technology a plus
8. Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply