If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Option 2: Login and Apply
||Title: Property Manager/Bookkeeper
Overall Responsibility: Will manage all on-site operations and achieving property financial and operational objectives of portfolio. Oversees property maintenance, accounts payable/receivable and capital projects. Position also works with Director of Property Management to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with local, state, and federal, landlord/tenant and real estate laws.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail
- Good driving record
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Education - High School Diploma (or equivalent) and Bachelor’s degree is optional not required. Must be able to read, write and communicate English fluently. Must be able to complete advanced business mathematical functions.
- Computer – Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Yardi accounting software.
- Experience - Qualified individuals must have at least 1 or 2 years in Property Management. Must have proven ability to successfully work with people, understand and explain financial reports and capital projects. Must have ability to operate computerized property management software program and prepare required operations and activity reports.
- Licenses - A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Hours - Must be able to work onsite 9am-5pm M-F and be on call for emergency response 7 days a week.
- Responsible for recording financial transactions for assigned portfolio including bank reconciliations.
- Works with property management team to minimize expenditures, maximize revenues and adhere to budgeted cost parameters.
- Ensure all rent is collected as due and that all revenue data is posted correctly in Yardi.
- Manages preparation of all tenant correspondence and statements, including late payment notices.
- Works with legal counsel or Director of Property Management to execute unlawful detainers and 3 Day Notices as required.
- Produces monthly tenant delinquency reports.
- Complete and compile monthly financial and property activity reports to clients.
- Prepare annual budgets and tenant CAM Reconciliations.
- Schedules site visits regularly.
- Shows vacant suites as necessary and explains property rules and regulations. Ensures all move-in/move-out paperwork is completed correctly and has been approved.
- Ensures all suite, move-in, move-out and other leasing data is entered correctly and in a timely manner into the on-site property management software system.
- Insures that suites, common areas and grounds are maintained according to property objectives.
- As required, inspects suites, common areas and property to insure adherence to property standards.
- Works with property manager to insure adherence to company safety standards, policies and procedures. Works with property manager to insure that all safety inspections are completed as required and ensures adherence to company key control policies.
- Completes, as necessary, all required paperwork for all liability, workers’ compensation and property insurance claims. Oversees tenant and vendor insurance program.
- Takes escalated service requests and works with property team to ensure adherence to customer service standards. Works with on-site staff to insure that tenant issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is done.