- Enter indemnity and vendor expense payment requests in applicable system.
- Match claim documentation with checks for mailing.
- Prepare overnight requests and proof of mailing tracking sheets.
- Generate disbursement spreadsheets for proof of mailing and Quality Assurance of outgoing checks.
- May serve in any Claims Assistant role, as business unit requires.
- Training provided.
- High school diploma or equivalent education (GED)
- The temporary must be able to work in a fast paced and flexible environment.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods for 2 or more hours per day.
- Ability to hear and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer for 4 or more hours per day.
- Must be able to lift, move, or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service, Clerical or Administrative experience required. Insurance background a plus.
- Advanced data entry skills with high level accuracy.
- Intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and Outlook Microsoft 2007 platforms.
- Ability to work in image document system.
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Adapt to workflow changes with minimal disruption in a high paced team environment.
- Experience with AS400 and ImageRight
- Claims Tracking System (in-house application)
- ePAS System (in-house application)