med fusion, located in the DFW Metroplex, is seeking individuals to join our mission of creating a patient-centered approach to deliver integrated, advanced laboratory services and clinical trials that support healthcare providers, biotech and pharmaceutical companies. This holistic direction facilitates more effective and efficient patient care, greater access to integrated information and technology; and increases collaboration for clinicians. In short, med fusion focuses on optimizing resources, at every step, to better serve healthcare institutions.
Headquartered in Lewisville, Texas, med fusion’s dedicated team operates within a start-of-the-art 130,000-square-foot clinical laboratory (projected to expand to 500,000 square feet) to quickly meet the needs of our clients. With over 300 employees, we are growing rapidly! For more information about med fusion, please visit http://www.medfusionservices.com.
In this detail oriented position, you will be involved in the operations of the specimen receipt, processing and distribution.
- Receiving and opening of Specimen delivery boxes and packages
- Tracking of the Specimens using a bar code reading system
- Receipt of Specimens using a computer system
- Sorting of Specimens manually and using a computer directed sorter
- Delivery of Specimens to the Clinical Laboratory
- Filing of reports and various records
- Pickup of Specimens from the Clinical Laboratory
- Storage of Specimens using a computer directed archiving system
- Retrieval of Specimens upon demand by the Clinical Laboratory from archived specimens
- Accurately accession manual test orders
- Maintain the area including setup and cleanup
- Check the Pending for unreceived or missing orders
- Data Entry
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is a plus
- 2+ years experience and/or training
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
Insperity is not a staffing agency. In fact, most of our listings presented are great full-time or part-time opportunities with small- to medium-sized companies. By delivering HR services such as recruiting, payroll and training, Insperity can help its clients focus on what they do best. And because we have the inside track to these firms, you'll have a jump on your next career!