|Job Title||Systems Analyst|
|Description||PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN FRANKLIN, TN - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
This position is a vital member of the IT Applications Services team as an integral application subject matter expert for our Client - the leading provider of integrated workplace health and productivity management solutions. The Systems Analyst must be able to estimate their work and then take ownership of ensuring the timeline is met. In addition, they must be able to review, analyze, and modify the application database to include testing, debugging, tracing, and installing of applications.
The qualified candidate must be able to identify current operating procedures and clarify application objectives. The candidate will confer with various departments to support multiple software applications and determine product objectives.
Essential Job Functions
As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the technical configuration and Tier 3 support of one or more Windows based health information systems. This position is very challenging, requiring solid Microsoft Windows application troubleshooting skills, an understanding of SQL Server/T-SQL and the right character to work with a highly driven team. The right person must be self-motivated, with strong initiative to advance his/her skills in relation to the job at hand. You will become the subject matter expert for your assigned application(s). Some travel may be required, though rare and willingness to work overtime/after hours as needed during major projects is required.
Assist in converting data from Ntierprise, iMedica, Touchworks, and/or OHM into PrimeSuite, as well as new implementations of PrimeSuite.
|Required Skills||PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN FRANKLIN, TN - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
• 1-3 years supporting a Microsoft Server environment and 1+ years
administering healthcare applications.
• Solid understanding of applications components (i.e. COM, windows services, ODBC configurations, IIS Virtual Directories) and how to install/troubleshoot these components.
• At least 1 year Experience with SQL Server to include:
o knowledge of T-SQL stored procedures and triggers
o ability to troubleshoot using SQL Profiler
o write ad-hoc queries statements for exports/reports
• Experience with iMedica, Ntierprise, Touchworks, PrimeSuite or similar EMR’s preferred
• Experience with converting data from one EMR to another EMR is a plus
• Experience working with Project Managers with ability to accurately estimate ETA's on projects and tasks.
• Positive attitude, relaxed demeanor, and perseverance required to troubleshoot/resolve complex technical issues while balancing multiple priorities
• Experience troubleshooting applications hosted with Citrix/Terminal Services.
• Basic knowledge of HL7 helpful.
• Practice good organization and task/time management skills
• BS Engineering, Computer Science or MIS degree
• Professional Attitude Required:
o Customer Service Oriented
o Team Orientated
o Solution Orientated
o Positive Attitude
o Task Ownership
o Personal Professional Development
• Create/Maintain design & development specifications, documentation using Microsoft products such as Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Extended working hours may be required as needed.
• Ability to travel as required by project.
• Healthcare background preferred. Candidates with experience in any of the following healthcare applications are preferred: iMedica, OHM/OHMweb, Medgate, Touchworks, or PrimeSuite
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply