|Job Title||Jr PHP Developer (Will Train New College Graduates)|
|Location||El Paso, TX|
|Other Location||Chandler, AZ|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Junior PHP Developer / Junior CRM Engineer for a fast-growing consulting company in software development industry. This position is located in either Chandler, AZ or El Paso, Texas, with salary DOE plus bonus and great benefit package including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, Group Life, AD&D, year-end profit sharing and 4 weeks of vacation in the first year...etc.
The Junior PHP Developer / Junior CRM Engineer produces quality software code and architectures to turn customer’s business needs into reality. This takes the form of integrations, customizations, and configurations of the Customers’ CRM and related applications.
Typically a consultant is paired with one or more engineers as a project team who work together to implement customer projects using an established communication plan and repeatable, well understood processes which fit the collective abilities of team members. The Junior PHP Developer / Junior CRM Engineer will focus on the entirety of implementation cycle which includes:
· Validate customer requirements with the Consultant as projects start.
· Create or adapt requirements to the necessary architecture.
· Create functional designs necessary to implement the work.
· Create test cases to prove completion of each design element.
· Implement customizations to data model to capture customer specific information needed in their unique CRM sites.
· Perform system, unit and integration testing on the works created for the given projects.
· Make incremental, post release changes to production applications in response to support requests.
· Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major is REQUIRED; we are willing to train New College Graduates who are motivated, enthusiastic and looking for a great opportunity to grow into career path of Sr CRM Engineer/PHP Developer
· Experienced with or strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
· Experienced with or strong knowledge of database script development, preferably with MySQL but other database platforms are relevant as well
· Experienced with or strong knowledge of PHP, Java, C/C++, and testing framework.
· Understand SOA architecture principles and SOAP or REST.
· Enjoy working in a young, fun and collaborative environment.
· Able to communicate openly and candidly; ask questions and give inputs supported by a logical, analytical thought process.
· Enjoy working with colleagues who are at varying levels of professional experience, and enjoy sharing unique skills and experience within the team.
· Able to exercise independent judgment within a team setting, understanding that having a shared vision and set of expectations within the team are critical to the overall success of the team and individual.
· A voracious learner who understands that technology and customers have evolving wants, needs and capabilities; not content to stand still and wait to be told what to do or learn.
· Possess good time and task management skills. As the product of this consulting company is the “time and expertise” provided to customers, it is critical that the individual is always providing value to customers within time frames that meet agreed to timelines and budgets set jointly with customers. There are never any open ended projects.
· Enjoy project based work. Value that each project is a new business, a new model, and new goals to solve.
· Accountable not only for his/her own work, but the collective success of the team. The company measures collective success to a large degree.
· Very detail oriented; focus on completing assigned tasks fully in a self-directed manner.