Practice Engagement Manager - Enterprise Architecture
||Practice Engagement Manger – EA - Opportunity with a Global IT Consulting client
In my effort to identify suitable candidates for one of our long-time clients, I came across your profile through an online resource. I wanted to reach out to you to see if you have an interest in speaking about this opportunity with this global IT powerhouse.
Title: Practice Engagement Manager – Enterprise Architecture
Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Plano, TX or Chicago, IL (Open to travel if required)
With a large global work force of employees, our client does not go to market as the low cost leader, but it wins its business by consistently delivering information technology enabled business solutions to clients all over the globe. Their end-to end-business solutions that includes: consulting, design, development, software re-engineering, maintenance, systems integration, package evaluation and implementations.
The Client has charged us with this priority search for a ‘Practice Engagement Manager – Enterprise Architecture to augment their already successful team. For this position, they are seeking an individual with expertise in the business insight and analytics arena.
- Ability to consult with CXO#s organization on Ecommerce strategies and trends leveraging global best practices/models.
- Seeks out and interprets key trends in ecommerce, in order to drive necessary focus and innovation for business growth
- Maintains strong collaborative partnerships with key groups and functions such as Ecommerce COE, Supply Chain, and Business Analytics to provide an end to end solution to clients.
- Lead Market development in the areas of Enterprise Architecture for the Retail/CPG and/or the Life Sciences sub-verticals.
Nice to have:
- 10 + years of experience in IT , 5 + years in retail/life sciences domain
- 5 + years of experience in implementing Enterprise Applications, E-commerce packages viz., with IBM Websphere Commerce , ATG.
- Experience in Implement IBM Sterling OMS is a plus.
- Experience delivering and managing large complex, global engagements to customers at the executive level.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Industry trends
- Experience managing multi- site development and global resources for a consulting organization.
- Strong background in global delivery of enterprise solutions and e-commerce solutions delivery for customers
EAI Specific Requirements:
- Should have spoken at Industry events
- Participated in/Understand the Analyst briefings and process of building Analyst opinions
If this piques your interest, please share with us an updated copy of your profile. Alternatively, we would be happy to call you if you’d like to have a quick 10 minute phone conversation to get a better understanding of this opportunity at a number and time that works for you. Please be assured that we will not submit your profile to the client until after we have had a detailed discussion with you.
- 8+ years exp with strong focus on customer engagement and sales
- Significant business development and solutions consulting exp required
- Strong understanding of technologies in SOA, BPM, Enterprise Integration areas with background in one of more products like IBM middleware/ESB/BPM, TIBCO, web Methods, SAP PI, Pega systems, Oracle Fusion, MS BizTalk, etc.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exp in the Retail/CPG/Logistics industry preferred
- Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions a plus
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts
- GDM experience desirable
- Hands-on exp with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement exp
- Ideal candidates will have sales and consulting experience in implementing large E-Commerce and order management solutions.
My contacts are listed below for your reference.
Please 'Like' us on Facebook to get regular updates on our current open opportunities - https://www.facebook.com/resourcisinc
6055 Southard Trace
Cumming, GA 30040
770 408 0382
||Practise EM - Enterprise application - retail or lifescience
||Option 1: Create a New Profile
Option 2: Login and Apply