|Job Title||Control Room Operators|
|Location||Fryburg, ND 58622|
|Description||Control Room Operator
· Monitor readings off pipeline and truck unload stations
· Monitor pressures, volumes, flow of crude and pumps
· Follow processes and procedures
· Oversee process when another company wants to cross pipeline
· Control Operator experience required; willing to accept experience from other disciplines
· Ability to work 12-hour shifts, on rotating days.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $50,000 annual base salary plus overtime and bonus structure, and extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply