|Job Title||Inside Sales Account Executive - LTL & TL|
|Location||Tampa, FL 34655|
|Description||Summary of Job and Mission
The Client is a non-asset based “FULL Service” freight logistics company whose primary focus is using web-based tools to help both businesses with their freight shipping needs by enabling customers to compare rates from different carriers, book online, and track paperwork - all in one location. The Clients service portfolio includes: overnight air express, domestic and international ground/air freight, LTL and FTL shipping, Intermodal, Ocean FCL and LCL services.
As an Inside Account Executive, you will bring a book of existing LTL and TL business and build on it by contacting and developing sales leads and closing sales. You will also give ongoing service to your existing and new clients. You will be the one who generates revenue, identifies market potential, initiates sales processes, closes sales, expands sales in existing accounts and contributes information to market strategy.
You will be trained on an ongoing basis. You will gain knowledge of the industry, products, services, procedures and the process that will move your career in a positive and proactive direction for success. This is a fast-paced, high-speed, exciting career opportunity with an earning potential that is uncapped.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
· Convert existing book of LTL and TL Business over to the Client.
· B2B transportation sales experience a must.
· Must be sales driven. Self-motivated. Proven cold calling skills. Skilled sales person able to meet and surpass sales goals.
· Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns demonstrating empathy and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
· Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
· Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
· Prospecting for NEW clients to generate NEW business.
· Track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated region.
· Uses territory analysis to target top prospects.
· Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
· Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
· Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
· Experience informing clients, superiors, peers and direct reports based on their information needs.
Summary of Knowledge, Skills, and Education
· High School with a strong GPA, college degree preferred.
· Business-to-business, inside/outside sales and prospecting/cold calling experience mandatory.
· Transportation industry sales experience preferred.
· A well-developed pattern of leadership, achievement and competitive skills.
· Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity.
· Computer skills a must, MS Office, Word, Excel & Internet.
Compensation and Benefits
· Base salary plus commissions
· Annual Bonus Structure
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Exceptional initial and ongoing sales training program