Seeking a Desktop Support Specialist in Ann Arbor ,MI $50,000, Apply/ Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for providing responsive, professional, knowledgeable and excellent incident resolution to clients while following established protocols.
• Escalate issues through the Desktop Support team and other technology teams, as necessary when individual resources and skills have been exhausted.
• Collaborate with users, team members, technology teams, business units and vendors to reach resolution on all issues and projects, as necessary.
• Consistently comply with established protocols and service level agreements to provide excellent service to users.
• Document all incidents reported by users via an incident management system to maintain history records and related problem documentation.
• Create documentation for use by team and for training of all users.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent field.
• At least 3 years of technical customer service experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office, working knowledge of Apple OS.
• Experience with imaging, phone, video conference and audio visual equipment.
• Experience working with an incident management (ticketing) system
• Proven experience at interacting positively with management and co-workers over various communication channels, including in-person, over the phone, via email and over instant messenger.
• Experience with business applications (CRM, SharePoint, Financial etc.)
• Experience with Unix/Windows Administration.
At EIT, we are focused on helping organizations find the best IT professionals that will help their organization grow. We are motivated by a sincere desire to help others and have been doing it for over 14 years. We have passion for people; we hire exceptional IT people