|Job Title||Sourcing Analyst|
|Location||Houston, TX 77032|
If taking care of human resources is our business,
imagine what we offer our own people.
At Insperity we help businesses provide the best possible benefits and advantages to their employees. Needless to say, we understand that doing more for people is the best way to do things. Look at our benefits package, our work environment and our commitment to your personal and professional success…let’s just say we lead by example. Take a closer look. Then take your place with the company that understands you have a life as well as a career.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations and demonstrating and delivering superior customer service. Assists assigned recruiters with filling position vacancies through the creation and implementation of an effective sourcing strategy. Identifies passive and active candidates through a variety of means and continuously maintains a pipeline of candidates for their respective areas.
· Identifies passive and active candidates through cold calls, networking, complex internet searches and sourcing, professional organizations, alumni associations, job postings, resume databases, and through Insperity’s own candidate tracking system.
· Analyzes complex, multi-faceted information and grasps new ideas.
· Identifies the key skills, knowledge and ability outlined in job descriptions to satisfactorily identify qualified candidates.
· Ensures timely delivery of qualified candidates for search and contract assignments.
· Attends kick-off meetings as appropriate, suggests possible targets and attends client briefings when possible.
· Manages e-mail and communication with sourced candidates, including job overviews and resume submissions/responses.
· Contributes to the quality and integrity of the Insperity recruitment contact database.
· Conducts research proactively and investigates new and creative ways to generate a continuous candidate flow of top talent.
· Reports on business metrics on a regular basis.
· Supports the candidate development process to supply the Recruiter/Hiring Manager with a strong candidate base for searches. Participates on client calls as needed and leverages research expertise to identify target candidates.
· Communicates effectively via telephone, email and social networking sites, and quickly and successfully develops positive candidate relations.
· Works with newly separated worksite employees as a research for future search campaigns.
· Gathers difficult passive candidate and company data rapidly.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) is preferred.
· Three to five years of related work experienced is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
· AIRS certifications (CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR) strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Expert knowledge and proven track record tapping traditional and non-traditional online data sources such as job boards, internal databases (ATS/CRM), employee referrals, search engine syntax for at least three search engines, social networking tools like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
· Proficient at time management and organization with a strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability.
· Proficient in primary and secondary intelligence gathering.
· Command of search automation tools, RSS and Alerts, rapid data entry, parsing tools, and desktop efficiency tools.
· Proven track record of delivering sufficient, high-quality pipelines for multiple complex searches simultaneously.
· Customer service capability in a team environment.
· Ability to interact with multiple internal and external business units.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
· Project Management Skills: Experience in managing multiple projects.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs, as needed.
· Strong telephone presence and confidence.
· Proven technical skills to fully leverage technology and database use.
· Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
Up to 10% of time
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
· 8 Paid holidays
· Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
· Employee stock purchase plan
· 401(k) plan
· And much more!