|Job Title||Mid - Senior Level SharePoint Developer - Apps Engineer III|
|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
|Description||Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
Position is to assist in project development, and developing solutions.
This position will support the efforts of our One Way Transfer tasks.
- Must demonstrate expert technical knowledge in SharePoint 2007 / 2010 custom development and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in .Net development. Knowledge of installation, configuration, provisioning, and maintenance is a plus.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, Sharepoint Templates and SharePoint Features
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and Sharepoint Designer
- Knowledge of C# and the .Net framework
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010, including Web Parts.
- Experience with MSFT Team Foundation Services and working in a .Net development environment
Essential Job Functions
- Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate solution.
- Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate and resolve matters of significance.
- Reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure success and timeliness.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of more complex projects.
- Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities on projects to provide required products or services.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
- Provides the customer base with first level support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with software design principles
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for one or more products
- Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers, management, and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts of high complexity and use them to meet company objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply