If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Field Support Technician I
The Field Services Technician candidate will provide onsite technical support for diverse customer environments around the DFW area with significant focus in the healthcare industry. Candidates must be proficient problem solvers, possess broad technical and interpersonal skills, have excellent communication skills, and be personable and professional.
- Hardware and software sales, installation and troubleshooting
- General network configuration and support
- General security services (malware, VPN, wireless)
- Mobile device configuration and support
- Inventory management
- Work under limited supervision
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE and OTHE REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires at least 1 year of technical experience (hardware/software)
- Familiarity with Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Must have (or be available to procure) a smartphone with an active data plan
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- Associate's Degree and/or A+ certification preferred
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !