| Sr. Java Developer || |
- Minimum 8 years of operating within a service organization
- 3+ years experience with scripting in UNIX that including automation scripts
- 3+ years experience in Oracle Database Scripting including performance tuning, creation of Stored procedures, DB Index tuning, etc
- 3+ in Java, Spring, REST Webservices,
- Experience in Web logic that includes Application deployment, domain management, JMS setup, etc
- 3+ yrs experience in system analysis/design
- Experience with DHTML, XML, XSLT, TCP/IP, SOAP Web Service
- A basic understanding of telecom is a plus
- Strong customer service focus including an emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to changing needs and requirements
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple activities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently.
| 8+ Years || |
| || Roles & Responsibilities || |
- Develop enterprise applications using Agile methodology.
- Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
- Create database objects to support components
- Write Unit Test Cases
- Identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives.
- Support testing efforts and Support documentation efforts
- Understand and consume application requirements and use cases
- Design and document technical solution strategies and architectures fulfilling complex business requirements
- Interact with experts from support teams regarding the definition and application of non-functional requirements for the solution to be developed.
- Provide support and mentoring to other developers in the team and other TCS teams.
- Work with Operations team in optimizing and stabilizing the application and tuning performance bottlenecks.
| || |
| Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent and above || |