If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Sales Representative (Business Performance Advisor)
Partner with business owners. Think like an entrepreneur. Achieve new levels of success.
That’s what being a Sales Representative (Business Performance Advisor) at Insperity is all about. We’ve created a critical new role within our organization that allows you to work directly with business owners to find innovative solutions that will drive their success.
Whether it’s our solutions or a different solution altogether, your goal is to help businesses succeed. You’ll take on the responsibility and the risk and you’ll see the rewards. Let’s be clear, this isn’t a consulting position. As a Business Performance Advisor, you will build a partnership within the communities you serve to deliver ongoing business solutions and support wherever they’re needed.
As you might imagine, it’s a tremendous responsibility and a true challenge. That’s why we’ve worked with the University of Houston to create a training program that will prepare you for every possibility. If you’re ready to think bold and drive the success of your clients, this is your opportunity.
- Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.
- Builds relationships with prospect and current clients to give and get referrals. Focuses on relationship selling.
- Calls on prospective customers to explain benefits and value of Insperity’s service offering.
- Promotes extended services to prospective and existing clients.
- Generates sales leads and is practiced with B2B cold calling.
- Follows up on sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
- Develops a prospective customer list generated by various methods.
- Completes bid paperwork in a timely manner and finalizes new client contracts.
- Accomplishes sales goals determined through consultation with management.
- Completes activity and pipeline reports and submits to management at the required time.
- Facilitates the new client process by effectively communicating the information gathered from new clients before their orientation.
- Confers with Service Team to resolve client issues.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-8 years of service solution selling
- The ability to think and act like an entrepreneur is essential.
- Must be comfortable partnering with the owners of small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Knowledge of local market and businesses within your community is required.
- Willingness to collaborate and share ideas with internal and external clients is vital.
Up to 20+% of time
We offer unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!
Diversity is the quality of leadership. EOE
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !