Develops, maintains, and supports web applications and analyzes requirements. Programs all or selected components of Web applications. Develops unit testing automation techniques to ensure quality code development. Is a self motivator that can work in a collaborative dynamic environment and has a high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years of IT work experience.
- Strong JAVA/J2EE experience
- SQL Server
- Experience working with Agile/RUP/ SDLC Methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with virtual development teams
- International experience recommended
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Spring, ORM, JQuery