||EHD Technologies is seeking a Manufacturing Process Engineer for a direct hire position near Pulaski, TN.
- Troubleshoots manufacturing problems and related tooling, equipment or process issues
- Develops new tooling and/or gauging to meet customer requirements or resolve customer complaints
- Work alone or with others to identify, implement and track cost savings ideas.
- Determine process cost and schedules
- Recommend, support and/or implement improvements, modifications, or additions that will improve work processes.
- Analyzes need for new product development and develops process to meet needs including if need specification, ordering and installing new equipment or processes
- Prepares justification concerning requests for capital expenditures.
- New equipment specification, selection, installation, and prove out
- Documents and analyzes work processes to improve process flow and process control
- Develops process documentation including Process Flow and FEMA, Operator instructions, standardized work, and preventive maintenance recommendations
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities for increased overall equipment effectiveness
For immediate consideration, please login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree and a minimum of two years of directly relevant working experience.
- Additional 5 years’ experience working as a Process or Manufacturing Engineer in an industrial setting can be substituted for the degree.
- Self-starter, someone who can provide process leadership and support for all plant objectives.
- Ability to work in a team environment, have excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
EHD Technologies, is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management, and engineering positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire, and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.