|Job Title||Senior Project Manager-IT-HCM|
|Job Order ID||663468|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Other Location||Denver, Phoenix, San Diego, Irvine, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Ft. lauderdale, New York|
|Description||Novus Origo is also looking to hire a highly talented Senior Project Management with experience leading Human Capital Management enterprise software implementations.
Novus Origo is the leader in the next generation of hybrid advisory firms, dedicated to the success of our clients by designing breakthrough strategies, implementing new processes & technologies, reducing costs, and training organizations in the needed skills that result in improved operational performance and business excellence.
We specialize in Program & Project Management and Training Services with a focus in the areas of Information Technology, Systems Integration, Business Process Management & Re-engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing (ERP, HRO, FAO, & RPO).
Our proven Service Delivery Model is delivered by a team of highly experienced executives and consultants from leading advisory firms and government agencies, and is strategically designed to drive efficiencies and achieve business excellence throughout an organization. We bring over 30 years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and delivering success on some of the most complex and challenging projects for Fortune 500 & Middle Market clients, and Government organizations.
|Required Skills||- Must have 7+ years of information systems experience.
- Must have 10+ years of project management experience with at least 5 years of that experience implementing large
Human Capital Management enterprise software projects.
- Experience in one of the following required; Workforce Insight, Kronos, ADP, SAP, or PeopleSoft specifically with the Time and Attendance functionality.
- PMI and/or PMP Certification highly desired.
- Experience in financial services and banking highly desired.
- Big 4 consulting experience highly desired.
- Ability to direct and manage all phases of a project.
- Ability to estimate & define project scope, goals, staffing, plans, deliverables, and communication documents.
- Ability to identify and resolve project issues and conflicts as needed.
- Ability to identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Ability to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Ability to track & manage project milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as needed.
- Ability to liaise with project stakeholders and manage expectations as needed.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard to achieve the highest quality results.
- The skills to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver project based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Previous experience as an outsourcing buyer, supplier, and/or third-party advisor is a plus.
- Strong client-centric consulting skills, with an emphasis on real world, practical problem solving.
- An ability to lead & coach internal and external organizations through the analysis and implementation of complex projects and/or transformations.
- The expertise to develop service level requirements using Novus Origo’s methodology.
- An undergraduate degree (required) and a relevant graduate degree (preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and MS Project required.