|Job Title||Senior .NET Developer|
|Location||Chandler, AZ 85034|
|Description||Career Evolutions is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a fast-growing B2B marketing company in Phoenix, AZ. This is a full-time direct-hire position with salary DOE plus bonus and a great benefit package.
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
You will maintain and support existing systems as well as develop and implement new solutions for users and clients. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will create system designs as well as perform application programming, testing, and deployment using technologies such as C# and Silverlight. You will be working independently as well as with other members of the Development Team and the QA Team with the goal of always improving the business as well as supporting the design, programming, and maintenance of new software products.
· Assist in the analysis, design and programming of the Direct Marketing System application.
· Working with the other members of the development team and the software QA group, create applications using current Microsoft development technologies, such as C# and Silverlight.
· Interact firsthand with users throughout the entire development lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering and verifying requirements, collaborating on design, and demonstrating the final product prior to testing.
· Support the design, programming, and maintenance of any new software products.
· Develop standardized and customized integrations with customer CRM and Marketing Automation systems using web service APIs to access the clients systems.
· Assist with implementing Agile Software development practices including Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), Refactoring and Continuous integration.
· BS in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 7 years experience in ASP.Net development (Webforms/MVC), using C#.
· Experience with CRM or marketing applications a plus.
· Experience with MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012.
· Experience with workflow driven applications a plus
· Experience with WCF, WPF or Silverlight a plus.
· Knowledge of SQL based databases, especially MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
· Knowledge of unit testing tools (eg. NUnit).
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· General understanding of ITIL.
· Service orientation.