- Candidates will be responsible for the detail design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications.
- 5+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL
- 3+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Powerbuilder language.
- Experience in complex application development in a RDBMS (Relational Data Base Mgmt System) environment. Oracle experience required.
- Strong knowledge in writing Oracle stored procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify integration points
- Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code specifications
- Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle
- Detailed understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as well as unit testing, change management and release procedures
- Strong Analysis and Design skills required.
- Demonstrated experience using debugging tools, processes, and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience using versioning tools such as PVCS or Clear Case a plus
- Health Care Industry knowledge. Claims Adjudication experience preferred.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, professional development team environment.
- Experience with the Diamond Health Care Claims package preferred.
- Java experience preferred
- Experience with RUP, visual models, design preferred
| Skill || Required || Experience Level || Last Used || Years Used |
| Oracle || Yes || Strong || 0-1 years ago || 5-10 years |
| PL/SQL || Yes || Strong || 0-1 years ago || 5-10 years |
| PowerBuilder || Yes || Strong || 0-1 years ago || 2-5 years |
| RUP || No || Moderate || 0-1 years ago || 0-2 years |
| Java / Java 2 Standard Edition || No || Moderate || 0-1 years ago || 0-2 years |
Good verbal and written communication skill is a must