||The Computer Network Defense Analyst will perform the following tasks:
- Provide support to sustainment incident handling & analysis functions to detect, protect, respond, & sustain operations w/in cyberspace.
- Perform data analysis of data derived from system traces of malware & system compromise.
- Correlate data from multiple sources ( IDS, IPS, HIDS, HIPS, ArcSight Logger & ESM, HBSS, DoD DMZ logs, data acquired through computer forensics & associated toolkits, packet capture, situational awareness data sources, vulnerability repositories, cyber threat reports) & prioritizesevents for incident handling.
- Establish, administer & manage procedures & mechanisms to monitor & control secure access to/from systems, SW and HW designed to produce secure architectures.
- Monitor & enforce incident handling and overall CND practices and procedures or CNDSP subscribers in accordance w/ policy & procedures, in the event of a security violation or unauthorized attemp to access or alter DLA data.
- Provide information/recommendations for the development of custom IDS signatures, detection capabilities, & tuning of IA tools for the purpose of identifying unauthorized activity based on analysis of network & host level activity & ensure information is tracked.
- Conduct incident handling & provide required reporting in accordance with Policy.
- Communicate incident handling requirements, procedures, & directives to all CNDSP subscribers. Perform security audits, provide incident investigation support, & initiate corrective actions to minimize & prevent security breaches.
- Establish & maintain safeguards against unauthorized access, destruction, loss or alteration of data. Assist staff in defending assets from unauthorized & malicious activity & provide knowledge/expertise transfer to personnel.
Aveshka focuses on developing solutions from Cybersecurity and IT to Analysis and Preparedness within the Defense and Intelligence Community. We are an employee owned company led by CEO Girish Jindia who has successfully co-founded two other companies prior to Aveshka (Advanced Technology and Integic which was acquired by Northrop Grumman in 2005) Feel free to check out our website www.Aveshka.com as well as our LinkedIn page (http://www.linkedin.com/company/aveshka-inc/products?trk=tabs_biz_product) for more information.