||SWACHA, the Electronic Payments Resource, is one of the largest not-for-profit regional payment associations in the country with approximately 1,100 members across the Southwest. SWACHA is the resource of choice for financial institutions and corporations in the areas of education, training, payments system risks and knowledge of electronic payments.
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Marketing Communications professional we can rely on for the implementation of SWACHA’s strategic Marketing and Communications goals. These goals include the execution of the following duties:
- Design and coordinate all external communication to constituents including, but not limited to direct mail campaigns, quarterly newsletters and on-hold messaging system content.
- Manage the corporate website, including design and content updates along with search engine marketing and optimization programs.
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies including design and layout of print and web advertising; support the proofing and printing of materials.
- Work to ensure that positioning and brand messages are consistent and appropriately represented in all deliverables.
- Create community through social media such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube; ensure online collaboration between all sites.
- Stay current, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with our constituents.
- Develop and implement both traditional marketing programs (i.e., email, print) and new marketing support programs (i.e.: blogging, podcasts, and SEO).
- Video creation and editing as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in design software such as InDesign, PhotoShop and other graphics software.
- Experienced in designing collateral such as brochures, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, etc. Must provide work samples as part of the interview process.
- Excellent organization and project management skills as well as outstanding oral/written communications.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, possess a strong ability to set priorities and solve problems.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Continuous training.
- Medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- High energy, professional work environment.