- Job Title
- Charlotte, NC 28215
- Other Location
Bennett Hall is recruiting for a company that specializes in the custom design, engineering and the fabrication of process equipment for Chemical Processing and other great industries. We are currently seeking an experience Welder in the Charlotte, NC area.
Candidates considered for this position should have a minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- FCAW (Flux Core)
- GMAW (MIG)
- SMAW (stick)
Must have experience reading blueprints and weld symbols. Anyone with experience welding or fitting on pressure vessels is strongly encouraged to apply!
- Pass Welder Qualification tests as needed.
- Prep parts.
- Help the Fitter fit up parts.
- Weld, grind, back gouge and make weld repairs.
- Prep welds and tanks for testing.
- Help the Fitter in any aspect he is needed to complete projects.
- Keep work area clean.
- Work well with others and be able to take direction.
$15- $19 DOE
- Must be able to pass a National background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other shop drawings
- Must be flexible and willing to work in other welding capacities in addition to fitting
$15- $19 DOE
- Required Skills
Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other shop drawings
Must have solid knowledge and understanding of weld symbols.
Must be a very versatile welder, i.e. GTAW, SMAW, & Arc gouge.