Supply Chain Coordinator (Joseph Erb 2/18)
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Coordinator (Joseph Erb 2/18)
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Other Location
- This position is responsible for assisting of Supply Chain’s daily functions of purchasing, procurement, operating system updates, and assisting in managing day to day operations associated with purchasing needs and requests.
- Update all operating systems for drug, medical supplies updates and other related items.
- Assist field locations with day to day purchasing needs and requests
- Prepare pricing and service level comparisons between vendors
- Develop documents and spreadsheets as required.
- Assist with the implementation of new vendor / products to field locations
- Become a liaison for assisting the field with various service issues
- Assist with tracking and document management of contracts.
- Assist with in reviewing departmental documents (e.g Policy and Procedures)
- Manage Pump management system tracking processes as out-lined by standard operation procedures.
- Responsible for management of fleet vehicle management as out-lined by Supply Chain team
- Minimum 2 college degree in business, finance, accounting, administration, MIS.
- Minimum 2 years in purchasing, supply chain, inventory control or pharmacy technician.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to plan, organizes, and manages multiple assignments, under time constraints while maintaining high quality work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills in analyzing variances to ensure accurate reporting.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills along with the ability to multi-task and support multiple initiatives at once with a high degree of productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks with limited instruction, providing task status and asking for help when needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the principles, procedures and best practices related to this position.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level of software proficiency in using PC software to support activities, especially Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of pharmacy operating systems also helpful, but not required.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all employee levels.
- The ability to work with confidential material and maintain confidentiality is required along with sensitivity to employee’s needs and data.