|Job Title||Shuttle Driver- Park N Fly- deborah wade-01/17/13|
Drives shuttle bus to and from airport and assures safe, convenient, courteous, expeditious transportation for all customers; Assist with customer luggage and interacts with customers to answer any questions/complaints.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible to maintain effective communication with management, dispatchers and other employees to ensure high operational performance.
• Use two-way radio to interact with customers and employees while driving shuttle bus.
• Rise from the shuttle seat, greet every customer and offer to lift and carry baggage onto the shuttle for storage while transporting customers to and from the airport.
• Carry luggage from the shuttle to the curb at the airport and from the shuttle to the customer vehicle on the parking lot.
• Provide every self-park customer with a space reminder & educate all customers where to catch the shuttle upon their return to the airport.
• Report accidents, problems, and other required shuttle bus information (both mechanical and cosmetic) to management.
• Maintain a clean and orderly working environment including the shuttle bus.
• Keep the shuttle bus secure and follow all safety procedures
• Be alert and observant of any activity on the lot, both authorized and unauthorized, and take appropriate actions.
• Drive and secure customer vehicles as needed during valet parking situations.
• Assist customers in need of a jump start.
• Be flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, to service late flights, peak volume periods, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
• Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Manual and through management’s instruction.
• Listens to customer complaints and escalates Lot Manager when necessary.
• Adheres to all safety codes and OSHA standards.
• Provide, maintain and ensure complete customer service for the off-airport parking facility, including the guaranteed three to five minute pick-up service.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities:
• Performs any additional duties and special tasks as assigned Management.
Foundation Compentencies: The following talents strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
• Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
• Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to interact effectively and positively with team members to accomplish goals.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Able to provide courteous and timely service to customers.
• Displays a high energy level & positive attitude.
• Able to communicate clearly with customers and employees.
• Able to maintain order and cleanliness of shuttle bus.
• Knowledge of proper lifting techniques.
• Professional overall image and appearance.
• Clean driving record (no moving violations) for past three (3) years.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to drive a shuttle.
• Prolonged sitting (up to five (5) hours uninterrupted).
• Flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds, upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, walk, and climb stairs.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) years driving and customer service experience preferred.
• Minimum of 21 years of age.
• Regular exposure to extreme temperatures and outside weather conditions, including wet and/or humid conditions.
• Traffic, noise, vehicle fumes, crowded accommodations.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. My signature below indicates that I have received a copy of this job description.
|Required Skills||Shuttle Driver|
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
More than just parking™
Park 'N Shine Car Wash and Detailing
Keep your car clean without having to make that extra stop. We’ll wash it (and detail) just before you return.
Fluffy or Fido can play in the bone-shaped pool, and stay in the four-star Pet Paradise Resort, convenient to the airport.
Drop your car off at our lot entrance, jump in the shuttle, and you’re on your way. You’re the first to return as well.
Our kind and courteous drivers will lift your bag in and out of the shuttle for you.
Our Frequent Parker Club is simple to join and affords members even easier lot entry and exit as well as member perks throughout the year.
For those who are constantly on the run, let us take care of the cleaning for you. We will send your clothes to a cleaner and have them waiting for you upon your return.
A Better Way To Park At The Airport
When it comes to parking at the airport, proximity doesn't equal convenience. Travelers often have to hunt for parking, haul their luggage for miles through a dark parking lot and pay high fees for the "convenience."
At Park 'N Fly, we offer More than just parking™ with our great service and convenience. We pick you up at your car in 5 minutes or less and drop you off right at your terminal.
It's a lot more for a lot less, with no walking and no hassle. In addition, many of our lots offer special services like car washes, oil changes, pet boarding and much more.