|Job Title||Restaurant AGM - New Orleans|
|Location||New Orleans, LA|
A beautiful hotel restaurant located in New Orleans is looking for an Assistant General Manager to join the restaurant and hotel operation and serve as a strong partner to the culinary team. This person will be a strong, collaborative leader with great communication skills, and have the ability to work both with high profile Exec Chefs and other areas of the restaurant and hotel to contribute to the synergy in the overall operation.
- Manage the daily operational quality and execution of front of house fine dinning restaurant
- work directly with culinary team to develop concept and create synergy between all dept. including hotel
- increase moral through hands on participation and leadership, clear communication with all staff and mgmt. on direction and focus of the restaurant
- ability to capitalize on reservations to maximize sales and operating profit
- ability to maximize guest counts in restaurant that would include private events
- ability to work with and dev. mgmt. team in restaurant
- manage door operations
- holding a strong floor presence
- work with staff and other managers to develop leadership skills
- work directly with General Manager on day to day ops, and be the right hand person
- Financial understanding and knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, managing costs, labor and controllables and a solid understanding of P&L
- Sales understanding in order to work with sales coordinator booking private and semi private events
The right candidate will have the ability to work well with the entire hotel operational staff and management, experience in fine dining service knowledge w/ high check average, food knowledge, wine knowledge, ability to work with and develop a team spirit that will work towards exceeding the guest expectations every time, ability to develop, train and delegate responsibility to managers in order to maintain high standards of service, ability to execute brunch from service and logistics point of view, believe and follow SOP's, comfortable at the door, great ability to manage a team, develop and maintain high level of morale and guest satisfaction.
This position offers an annual salary, medical benefits, 401K, and a bonus program.
|The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.|