|Job Title||Service Region Administrator|
|Location||Houston, TX 77032|
If taking care of human resources is our business,
imagine what we offer our own people.
At Insperity we help businesses provide the best possible benefits and advantages to their employees. Needless to say, we understand that doing more for people is the best way to do things. Look at our benefits package, our work environment and our commitment to your personal and professional success…let’s just say we lead by example. Take a closer look. Then take your place with the company that understands you have a life as well as a career.
You will provide administrative support primarily to the General Manager and Directors staff. In addition to the typical executive assistance responsibilities you will head up the community involvement activities for the service center, promoting volunteerism among Insperity employees. Think about how good you will feel spending a lot of your workweek helping the community! You will also be able to show your tech savy skills by helping to create a SharePoint site allowing for more efficient communications of information. A high level of confidentially is required for this position as you will manage the General Manager’s and departmental calendars. The Service Region Administrator is responsible for supervision and coordination of the receptionist duties and functions. Other duties include serving at the single point of contact for the facilities maintenance, personnel moves, new hires and functional problems for the department.
· Coordinates telephone calls, visitors and incoming/outgoing correspondence; determines which interactions a department head or another staff member/department should handle.
· Produces documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Prepares graphics and charts.
· Acts as the volunteer council member, overseeing local corporate donations, cooperating with corporate communications and public relations firms to promote volunteerism in the community.
· Makes timely and cost effective travel arrangements.
· Arranges meetings; assists in agenda preparation, gathers information and contacts meeting participants.
· Proof reads outgoing documents and correspondence for correctness and accuracy.
· Sets up and maintains filing system; updating and purging as necessary.
· Assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including some statistical work. Conducts a high level review to ensure accuracy of formulas and consistency of report to prior reporting.
· Responsible for placing orders for supplies for service center staff. Maintains accurate records and provides timely reports of VISA card purchases.
· Manages the receptionist by setting goals, performance review and coaching and scheduling coverage for the front desk when needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's Degree in related field is preferred.
· Five or more years experience in related administrative positions.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Performing responsible administrative work requiring some independent judgment with speed and accuracy; learning, interpreting, and applying organizational policies, laws, rules and regulations; taking responsibility for the compilation and organization of reports; composing correspondence on own initiative.
· Correct business English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and arithmetic at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance; operation of standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Office programs and graphics; typing accurately from clear copy at 55 words per minute; interacting with the public and company personnel professionally, tactfully and courteously; answering questions and providing information in person and over the telephone.
· Communicating clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; working independently from general instructions; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
· 8 Paid holidays
· Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
· Employee stock purchase plan
· 401(k) plan
· And much more!