|Job Title||Solutions Designer|
|Location||Kingwood, TX 77339|
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity is in the process of elevating SharePoint and accompanying technologies to the next generation platform for collaboration and work efficiency. The Business Application group’s architecture support for the enterprise collaboration solution includes migration from legacy tools to a new collaboration platform, Intranet update, Search implementation, strategic alignment of Business Unit applications and enhanced reporting cross-company.
We are currently seeking a SharePoint Architect to play a significant role in driving the adoption of the SharePoint platform and other technologies. As a member of the Business Application Solution Design team, this position will have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues and see significant career growth. The SharePoint Solution Designer will partner with key business and IT leadership to shape strategic direction for our enterprise collaboration platform; integrate our business strategies, current technology portfolios, and trends in the technology marketplace; and assure that architecture engagement properly supports the IT and business teams.
This position will be seen as a SharePoint evangelist and will be responsible for uncovering business opportunities where SharePoint can be implemented, as well as developing and presenting viable solution alternatives with varying combinations of cost, value and risk. This is a full-time opportunity.
* Act as champion and expert for the enterprise SharePoint platform/applications adoption, the performance and ongoing health of Insperity’s architecture related to the collaboration platform.
* Leading the development of the technology roadmap and architectural design for solutions based on Insperity’s Enterprise SharePoint Platform. This includes owning all architecture and capabilities across the SharePoint Platform.
* Educate and mentor other members of Sharepoint development team
* Collaborate with other Business Application Solution Designers, Systems Engineering and Administration, DBA and application teams to design and build business enabling solutions.
* Encourage and drive re-usable and common SharePoint components.
* Provide expert advice on the availability of SharePoint capabilities and/or third-party web parts to deliver requested business capabilities.
* Participate and provide inputs into Governance, Business Unit application strategies, operating model, SLA’s and communication plan.
* Ability to perform SharePoint Administration duties as necessary.
* Experience with architecting and evolving enterprise level collaboration capabilities specifically with SharePoint and other Microsoft collaboration technologies
* Experience in evangelizing and demonstrating Sharepoint/Collaboration/Enterprise Social products to drive enterprise adoption
* Effective in influencing the decisions and direction of Sharepoint User Group and product management
* Strong strategic planning capabilities by partnering with various IT teams in developing future strategy of a Collaboration platform
* Understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
* Ability to stay up to date with technology trends, best practices, strategies and product roadmaps
* Expert experience with Sharepoint architecture, development, enterprise features and associated technologies
* Experience with multi-farm deployment of SharePoint supporting a multi user-base
* Experience in supporting custom application development and integration with Sharepoint platform e.g.: data integration via mechanisms such as BCS/BDC
* Experience in implementing reporting solutions and upgrades from 2007 to 2010
* Knowledge and experience with leveraging third party tools such as K2 PlackPoint, Nintex, Bamboo web part, InfoPath, Quest web parts, other commercial tools and open source tools
* Experience with collaboration, portals, enterprise content management, business process and forms
* Experience with SharePoint administration
* Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.