- Job Title
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX
- Other Location
Did you work your way through school?
We’re looking for you!!
It’s Sales & Marketing, up close and personal!!
We’re looking for someone in San Antonio, TX who has “never met a stranger.” If you can make a friend in 5 minutes, we’ll teach you the rest. This is a great opportunity for entry-level individuals seeking a job that involves meeting people, selling yourself and your ideas.
Maybe you’ve worked in sales, or worked your way through school. Maybe you know what Retail Merchandising is; maybe you don’t. But you’re a winner. And you’re comfortable meeting new people. That’s why we’re looking for you. With us, you’ll call on Wal-Marts and/or Sam’s Clubs, representing some of the best-known brand names in America. You’ll meet Store Managers and Department Managers, and share your ideas on building sales of the brand-name products we represent. Then you roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
We’ll teach you how to do it. Just come ready to learn. To get started, show us a track record of success on your resume. It could be what you accomplished in school, or what you’ve done in your career so far. We consider both your education (in practically any major) and your relevant experience. If hired, you’ll receive intensive training, and be assigned a territory. Then it’s your turn. Go out and make some friends for us.
- Record of success in a competitive environment
- Associate degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office
- Well organized, self-motivated
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, and lift 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- 25-year-old, growth-oriented company
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Company-paid insurance: medical, dental, vision, 401(K)
- Company-provided iPhone with monthly reimbursement
- Training from experts in the business