The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Other Location
Are you a proven top performer that enjoys a challenge?Una Vez Mas joined forces with Azteca America in early 2002. Today, UVM broadcasts Azteca America is in 19 top markets with 8 more in the rollout process throughout the Pacific, Central and East Coasts including the following states: California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Washington, DC.
Are you self driven and likes control over your earning potential?
If yes, then we want you to join our TEAM!
Una Vez Mas and Azteca America is ready to provide advertisers with a reach into the $700+ billion dollar Hispanic segment through advertising commercials, paid programming, grass root events and promotions and through the new Spinner Technology, one of the most effective and innovative ways of integrating your message. Una Vez Mas also offers a unique marketing opportunity in Dallas, TX.
In this exciting and invigorating role, you will:
- Develop new business for Azteca Dallas
- Manage a full five (5) step sales cycle:
- Prospecting accounts
- Preparing campaign and proposals
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Contribute to the team with ideas and promotions
- Attend all company events and meetings
- Monitor competing media outlets and provide timely reporting to management
- Heavy emphasis on NBD
- Submit timely and accurate progress sales reports and organize client activity files
- Develop strong relationships with direct clients and advertising agencies
- Represent Azteca Dallas with honesty and integrity
This extremely detail-oriented and highly organized individual will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in broadcast sales or electronic media; will consider other forms of advertising sales experience
- MS office experience
- Experience with NSI Overnights a plus
- Bilingual in English / Spanish
We offer unparalleled benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic compensation plan, we offer an excellent career path. As part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.