|Job Title||Web Architect|
|Location||New York, NY 10018|
|Description||Our client has an immediate need for a highly motivated front-end web developer working out of our NYC office. We are a division of a larger technology services company based in Manhattan with eight additional offices in the US. Founded in 1996, we have been doing web development (including e-commerce, CMS, custom applications and flash) since 1998. Our current focus is in CMS and e-Commerce.
* Web development experience with at minimum 4 years working in a client focused *web-shop*
* Extensive experience with Joomla and Magento template and extension development required
* Experience converting design mockups into standards-compliant XHTML/CSS
* Expertise in achieving cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome for both PC and Mac
* In-Depth understanding of MVC, ORM, EAV and extensive OOP in PHP
* A track record of collaboratively developing and testing database driven web applications and developing rich, browser based GUIs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Convert design mockups into standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible XHTML/CSS CMS and E-Commerce templates.
* Collaborate with Web Designer(s) to develop web solutions with an eye on optimization for download efficiency.
* Collaborate with web team members to effectively resolve technical issues and challenges when necessary.
* Provide technical guidance during product planning and development.
* Participate in requirements definition, scoping, estimation and implementation of large-scale projects and campaigns.
* Manage projects effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines and deliverables as set by the Web Practice.
* Develop innovative solutions for front-end web development projects.
* Perform thorough debugging and testing of all assigned projects and site as a whole.
* Resolve problems, optimize performance of complex web-based systems, and identify appropriate web technology to meet business needs while maintaining integration with existing systems and technologies.
* Prototype, develop and maintain new features and enhancements based on business and functional requirements.
* Keep apprised of new developments/technology and best practices within web design/development sector and implement these ideas and functions into client websites, where applicable.
* ERP, CRM and Mobile application development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry,etc.)
* Development experience with WordPress and Drupal
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply