|Job Title||.NET Developer|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ 85034|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a .NET Developer for a leading B2B marketing company. This is full-time direct-hire position located in headquarter Phoenix AZ and salary range from $80,000 to $95,000 DOE (Depends on experience).
The .NET Developer participates in the development and implementation of custom solutions for users and clients. The .Net Developer maintains and supports existing systems. The .Net Developer assists in analyzing business requirements and creating system designs and performs application programming, testing and deployment.
· Assist in the analysis, design and programming of the Direct Marketing System application.
· Working with the other members of the development team and the software QA group, create applications using current Microsoft development technologies, such as C# and Silverlight.
· Interact firsthand with users throughout the entire development lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering and verifying requirements, collaborating on design, and demonstrating the final product prior to testing.
· Support the design, programming, and maintenance of any new software products.
· Develop standardized and customized integrations with customer CRM and Marketing Automation systems using web service APIs to access the clients systems.
· Assist with implementing Agile Software development practices including Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), Refactoring and Continuous integration.
· BS in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
· At least 3 years relevant experience.
· At least 4 years total professional experience.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in ASP.Net development (Webforms/MVC), using C#.
· Experience with CRM or marketing applications a plus.
· Experience with MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012.
· Experience with workflow driven applications a plus
· Experience with WCF, WPF or Silverlight a plus.
· Knowledge of SQL based databases, especially MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
· Knowledge of unit testing tools (eg. NUnit).
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· General understanding of ITIL.
· Service orientation.