The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applicants; please search our other great opportunities!
Outside Sales Executive
- Job Title
- Outside Sales Executive
- Job ID
- WOOD DALE, IL 60191-1143
- Other Location
At CCG LED Solutions, we have a reputation of helping our customers take advantage of all the opportunities with LED lighting while avoiding the pitfalls.
Our company prides itself on being the LED lighting experts because we are able to provide our customers with services that other companies cannot provide. Our solutions experts have experience working in a variety of vertical markets and can apply their industry knowledge to ensure our customers have the full support they need to take advantage of all the aspects that LED can provide.
Outside Sales ExecutiveWe are looking for top Sales talent in the Chicagoland area for a high level, experienced, individual contributor. This means we are looking for a self-motivated professional with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding annual revenue targets. Utilizing your initiative and dedication, you will create new sales for the company's services in the U.S. We will rely on you to develop current relationships and close opportunities created by our lead generation team. This is a quick paced environment!
The Outside Sales Executive will be responsible for driving growth within a local territory by managing the development and execution of the organization's sales strategy. The position will require an individual with a strong sales and entrepreneurial character to establish new relationships. This individual will play a key role in developing relationships with corporate prospects and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5 + years consulting/solution outside sales experience
- Demonstrated success in sales and developing new client relationships
- Experience selling as an individual contributor
- Experience selling multi-million dollar deals to C-Suite
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding annual revenue targets (quotas).
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrated by ability to interact directly with clients at various levels, including senior management.
- Knowledge of the internet, email, time management, word processing, CRM Software and Excel
- Lighting industry a plus
- LEED AP preferred and Light Consultant experience a plus
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and commission structure with potential to make $150K - $200K. We also provide a full range of benefits including healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance are available for full-time personnel. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.