If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Position: UI Architect
●Are you looking for an opportunity that isn't about maintaining someone else's crappy code written in 1985?
●Are you looking for an opportunity where you're not one of a hundred programmers working on some old IT application?
●Are you looking for a chance to be able to make an impact in every aspect of the business?
●Do you want to work with some of the best programmers in Atlanta?
We are looking for motivated and energetic designers that want to make a difference -- we are one of the fastest growing and highest volume web sites focused on Antiques and Collectibles data - you will be able to immediately see the impact of the product innovations that you help create. We are building a suite of products and a platform for managing Antiques and Collectibles in a way that has never been done before. Come join our team and be part of this great success story.
What we are looking for in a UI ArchitectBesides being smart and a self-starter who is comfortable in a startup team-based Scrum environment, we also are looking for these specific capabilities:
- Lead the design of next-generation interfaces using HTML5 and mobile technologies
- Work on the user-facing portion of new and existing web properties
- Drive user interface design, best practices and user experience optimization
- Work with SEO experts to craft sites that are highly searchable
- Collaborate with the product team, other developers and the data team to create innovate web and mobile products
- Train others in the use of these technologies and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Web 2.0 technology such as AJAX, HTML5, JSON, CSS, backbone.js, jquery and Rich Internet Client development, experience with Grails web framework is a major PLUS
- Capable of creating robust, reliable, clean and lean quality code
- Experience with dynamic language such as Groovy, Python or Ruby
- Likes cool office space
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and high-growth start-up environment
- Willingness to continually face and overcome challenges and to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Can work on small teams in an Agile environment
- Comfortable with a fast-growing smaller company
- Want to have fun while doing these things
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !